Call Us Now:
The pola night treatment is a take home do-it-yourself kit to be
applied to your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
Steps that we as dentists and yourself will perform on your
1.An impression of your teeth is taken by
2. A perfectly formed mouthguard tray is made for you to
take home with your own kit of pola night.
3. Brush and floss teeth. Take a syringe out of the kit.
Remove the cap and insert an application tip by twisting it
securely onto the syringe.
4. Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the
tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
5. Make sure the tray is seated in the mouth.
6. Wipe away excess gel in mouth with finger, tissue or dry
soft tooth brush.
Depending on the level of staining on your teeth, and the
health of your teeth, we would have supplied you
with Pola Day in either 10%, 16% or 22% carbamide peroxide
gel concentrations. This percentage will be marked on the
box. Wear the trays in your mouth for the below
corresponding times to the percentage of carbamide peroxide
in your kit:
|6-8 hours overnight
||(a) 2 x 40
||1 x 40 minutes/day
||(b) 1 x 90 minutes/day
7. After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray
and mouth with lukewarm water to avoid sensitivity.
8. Brush teeth. Repeat the procedure for about 5 - 10
nights/days depending in the level of whiteness you want to
Looking for a little gift to
take back home to your loved ones ? Why not gift them a Tres White whitening
pack. Its one size fit all, gives great results and comes in a
easy to use package.
Ooh La La! Très chic. Très magnifique. Très bien.
9% hydrogen peroxide
Wear for 30 to 60 minutes, once a day
Results in 5-10 days
Great tasting mint and melon flavors
Easy positioning onto teeth for a custom fit on both arches
Pre-loaded, thin membrane trays that comfortably adapt to fit any smile
No impressions, models, or lab time makes it easier for patients and
Trèswhite's thin membrane tray is pre-loaded with two distinct gels:
1. a 9% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel for whitening teeth
2. a gingival barrier gel (pre-loaded along the gingival margin) for
protecting the soft tissues
The two gels work together to provide the most innovative whitening process
Trèswhite is so thin, clear and pliable, it can be worn without anyone
knowing it's there.
Also See ....
BriteSmile Whitening ,
This site was last updated